Fire truck warning lights are generally all red, but in practice, the color of fire truck warning lights is not completely fixed, and there are also lights with half red and blue similar to police cars.
1. Special vehicles of the Department of Public Security, Prosecution and Justice use red and blue flashing warning beacons for vehicles.
2. Use all-blue warning beacons for ambulances and blood collection vehicles.
3. Urban management uses yellow and blue warning lights.
4. Special vehicles for road administration use red, yellow and blue warning lights.
5. Special vehicles such as engineering vehicles, snowplows, sprinklers, fecal suction trucks, road rescue vehicles, wreckers, sanitation vehicles, school buses and other special vehicles use all-yellow warning lights.
Our company’s R&D department is constantly innovating and developing new products every year. These new products get good feedback immediately when they are promoted, and all our products meet ECE/SAE/RoHS/EMC standards to meet different market standards / regulations. The quality of all our vehicle safety lights is fully guaranteed.
Our laboratory is equipped with testing equipment including lumen test, aging test, ultraviolet test, high and low temperature test, waterproof and vibration test, to ensure high quality of mass production and fast delivery. If necessary, please consult.