1. Forklift warning lights protect people on the side of the forklift: these forklift flashes mark the "dangerous area" on the side of the forklift, which helps prevent rear-end collisions and foot injuries.
2. Safety training for forklift warning lights is easier: instead of instructing workers to stay away from the forklift's feet, it is better to instruct them to stay outside the production line.
3. Easy and quick installation of forklift warning lights: All installation hardware is included for easy installation. It can be adjusted to project a safe distance to fit the side of forklifts of any size.
4. Is the forklift warning light red or green? In brighter light conditions or outdoors, the green light is more obvious, while the red forklift flashing beacon is more commonly regarded as a hazard warning.
5. Order two forklift warning lights for each forklift: install one light on each side.
Our company’s R&D department is constantly innovating and developing new products every year. These new products get good feedback immediately when they are promoted, and all our products meet ECE/SAE/RoHS/EMC standards to meet different market standards/regulations. The quality of all our safety lights for vehicles is fully guaranteed.
Our laboratory is equipped with testing equipment including lumen test, aging test, ultraviolet test, high and low temperature, waterproof and vibration, to ensure high quality of mass production and fast delivery. If necessary, please consult.