SUMBEXAUTO LED dash lights are visor emergency lights that can be placed either in the window screen, or rear deck of a vehicle to provide additional warnings. Windowshield LED strobe light bar and window strobe lights are available for you to choose. They can easily be mounted against the inside of your windshield with a strong suction cup. Which are used for fire, police vehicles, emergency service, and commercial vehicles.
Visor LED emergency lights are bright and affordable, ideal for undercover or unmarked vehicles. Easy suction cup installation makes them LED visor light with takedown. Visor flashing and visor strobe lights offer multiple flash pattern options. If you are looking for dash/deck visor emergency lights, don't hesitate to contact us.
As a professional manufacturer and supplier of LED dash lights, SUMBEXAUTO has rich experience in LED dash lights production and exportation. Now we have two types of LED visor lights for sale. Welcome to click and check the details.
An visor flashing light is one of the simplest and most inconspicuous ways to add visor led emergency lights to the front or back of your vehicle. With multiple mounting, color and size options, these visor strobe lights are adaptable and powerful visor flashing lights which can hopefully meet your needs.
1. High efficiency and energy saving: under the same luminous effect, visor strobe lights energy saving 67% than the traditional fluorescent lamp. Can effectively save electricity bill.
2. Long life: visor flashing light energy-saving lamp using semiconductor chip light, no filament, no glass bubble and not easy to break. The service life of visor emergency lights can reach more than 50,000 hours (ordinary incandescent lamp service life is only about 1000, ordinary energy-saving lamp service life is only 8,000 hours)
3. Light health: visor strobe lights energy-saving lamp light does not contain ultraviolet and infrared ray, do not produce radiation (high pressure sodium lamp light contains ultraviolet and infrared ray)
4.Green environmental protection: LED visor lights does not contain mercury and xenon and other harmful substances, conducive to recovery, and will not produce electromagnetic interference .
5. Eyesight protection: visor strobe lights energy-saving street lamp particles using DC drive, no strobe (ordinary lights are AC drive, will inevitably produce strobe)
6. High light efficiency: visor light energy-saving lamp heat small, 80% of the electric energy into visible light (ordinary incandescent lamp 80% of the electric energy into heat, only 20% of the electric energy into light energy)
Red and blue used in visor led emergency lights
Red and blue led emergency lights are used by all State and Federal Police forces, Naval Police, Military Police, Air Force Police and Australian Border Force motor vehicles. Red and blue is also used by all State and Australian Defence Force fire and ambulance services.
Red used in visor led emergency lights
Red visor emergency lights signify a risk-to-life situation. Red visor flashing lights used to be in use for fire engines, ambulances and non WA State Emergency Service motor vehicles before they changed to red and blue.
Amber used in visor led emergency lights
Amber or yellow visor warning lights are used by roadside breakdown vehicles, security patrol vehicles, tow trucks, road construction/repair motor vehicles and most other utility vehicles. Amber visor warning lights are also used by motor vehicles operating in and around airports and docks.
Green used in visor led emergency lights
These are used to denote a stationary ambulance, fire or police command motor vehicle. In Queensland it is also used on some State Forest bush fire units along with the amber visor emergency lights. Further, in Queensland, some municipal animal control units use green visor emergency lights and amber light combination.
Blue used in visor led emergency lights
Blue emergency visor lights are reserved for emergency motor vehicles in general, such as police, fire, ambulance, State Emergency Service (except Queensland) and traffic commanders. Visor blue lights are also used by airport emergency vehicles to designate a command vehicle.
White used in visor led emergency lights
White visor emergency lights are used on most newer emergency vehicles, both as an extra color on led visor light bars and in the form of 'wig-wag' headlights.
Once you have determined that visor flashing lights are needed, the next step is to evaluate the sizes, colors, and features of visor flashing lights that are available. You can choose from a variety of led visor light bars that are sold through our website, and these tools offer many customizable features. For example, if you are outfitting a police car, then it is likely that you will want red, blue, and white visor flashing lights on the visor. On the other hand, a construction vehicle might need orange or amber visor flashing lights to use the vehicle in a construction zone.
High-functioning flashing lights have a lot of sizes and prices. You can choose these visor flashing lights according your needs. We assure that all the visor flashing lights are of high-quality and qualified industrial requirements. After service of our visor flashing lights are perfectly provided without doubt.