LED road safety emergency signal light is suitable for any fault or accident solution that occurs when driving a Vehicle, Car, Motorcycle, Boat or Camping at night.
Both amber flash and steady white are suitable for maintenance lighting when the vehicle is faulty at night, such as replacing car tires, bicycle chains, etc. Vehicle safety warning signs are generally placed 150 meters away from the direction of the vehicle behind. The minimum of ordinary roads is not less than 50 meters. During the day, the warning sign should be placed 50 meters behind the car when on a general city ring road, and 150 meters behind the car if it is a highway.
Emergency Signal Light is made of durable materials.
Homologation with V16. It is smart and strong manageable.
Store it anywhere in the vehicle or take it wherever you want.
IP55 approval is resistant to all kinds of weather conditions.
With 360º white steady light and amber flash light.
Press ON/OFF button to change flash patterns.
Meets: V16 Approved
LED Type: 12 pcs LED
Flash Pattern: 2 patterns: click 1 for emergency amber flashing light; click 2 for 360° white light
Change patterns:Press ON/OFF button to change flash patterns
Voltage: With a magnetic base and a commercial 9V battery
IP Rate: IP55 waterproof resistant
1. The color for the luminous device must be "auto yellow"
2. Irradiation: the optical system must be designed that the light covers a horizontal visibility field of 360 degrees and vertically a minimum of ± 8 degrees up and down
3. Luminous intensity: the intensity must be in grade 0, between 40 and 80 effective candles, and in grades ± 8, of a minimum of 25 candles. In both cases, the intensity must be over the minimum requested at least 30 minutes.
4. Degree of protection IP: At least it must be IP54.
5. Stability: the equipment must be designed to remain stable on a flat surface, not moving in front of an air current that exerts a dynamic pressure of 180 Pa, in the most unfavorable direction for its stability.
6. Flash frequency: The flash frequency must be between 0.8 and 2 Hz.
7. The operation of the light must be guaranteed at temperatures of -10.ºC to 50.ºC.