The selection of warning beacons for vehicles should be based on the situation or environment, and various suitability should be considered. How to choose warning beacons for vehicles correctly? After reading the following introduction, you will know how to choose a vehicle warning light suitable for your actual use.
1. The place where the vehicle warning light is used is strong or weak;
2. The signal transmission distance is long or close but requires good vision;
3. Even if the life span is short, it must be economical or even if there is a price burden, but the life span must be long;
4. Able to adapt to the harshness, vibration or impact of the surrounding environment;
5. Once the light source of the vehicle warning light is damaged, it will affect the work in progress and personal safety;
6. Convenience of product use and maintenance;
Therefore, according to the situation and surrounding environment, the products to be selected will be different, and the convenience and economy of maintenance should also be considered; generally, the following content should be considered when selecting warning beacons for vehicles:
① Purpose of use
② Transmission signal distance
③ Surrounding environment
⑤ Convenience of maintenance, protection and management
The R&D department of Guangzhou Jinniuda Lighting Co., Ltd. is constantly innovating and developing new products every year. These new products get good feedback immediately when they are promoted, and all our products meet international standards to meet different market standards/regulations. Welcome to consult us for cooperation.